Fixed - I worked it out thanks anyhow --- now dlls... all ok

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Charlton [mailto:benjamin.charl...@ascotvetsurgery.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 8 April 2009 4:11 PM
Subject: [WiX-users] New Wix User v3

Sorry to ask stupid questions all but I am a new wix user – I decided to skip
learning v2 and just throw myself into v3
Going pretty well but it seems to me the v3 installer doesn’t include the .wix
libraries ie wixui.wixlib etc or the localization files….
I did try the v2 files but obviously they are the wrong version. Any tips on
where to obtain these files.?

Cheers
BenC

Ph: 32682688
Fax: 38681488
The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and may not equate to
the views of the
Ascot Veterinary Surgery.