Hello,
we want to use Wix to create setups in our software development
process. I have to test if Wix matches our requirements. Unfortunately,
 for some days I canŽt open or create any Wix project in Visual
Studio 2008 (the days before it was possible).
I changed my wix projects to "check for .NET Framework Versions" and
to "install the .NET Framework Using a Bootstrapper" according to the
Wix documentation. I had to unload and reload files of my Wix-
projects. I might also have changed something in the temp folder
accidentally. After these changes, I was no longer abled to open or
create any Wix project in Visual Studio 2008.
I deinstalled and reinstalled Visual Studio 2008 and Wix but that
didnŽt solve the problem.
Every time I try to open or create a wix project in Visual Studio
2008, I get the following error message:"... cannot be opened because
its project type (.wixproj) is not supported by this version of the
application. To open it, please use a version that supports this type
of project."
I use Visual Studio 2008 and Wix 3.0.4805.0
What might I do wrong?
I searched the Internet but I couldnŽt find an answer to my question.

Thanks for your help

Hiko

Verschicken Sie SMS direkt vom Postfach aus - in alle deutschen und viele
ausländische Netze zum gleichen Preis!
https://produkte.web.de/webde_sms/sms