Dear All,

Thank you for discussing different things. It helps a lot to people like me
in the learning stage.

I have come across a situation where installed files are not getting deleted
if I choose installation other than Program Files/MyApp.

Also how to get input from user if I wish my database file get deleted only
if user agree to delete it; means I want to generate alert / pop up while
uninstalling.

Here is my code :

<Directory
            Id="TARGETDIR"