I am trying to create a merge module. But, I am getting an error message in
wixca.wxs. The error code is LGHT1054 and it states that 'Merge modules should
not contain the Error table because all merge conflicts cannot be avoided.'.

How can I stop it from generating the error table or get rid of this error
(maybe by suppressing the error message)?

Thanks.
Sudripta.