Hi,

I've got a scenario where we need to uninstall a product with a different
UpgradeCode than the main product *before* uninstalling previous versions of
the main product.  I've tried changing the order around for the Upgrade and
UpgradeVersion elements in my WXS file, however no matter how I order them,
the element with Id that matches the current product UpgradeCode always
seems to end up first in the Upgrade table.  Is this by design?  Is there
anyway to force the order of removal?

Currently I have RemoveExistingProducts scheduled between InstallValidate
and InstallInitialize.  There are no reused files so I didn't think this
scheduling to be any less effcient.

Thanks,

Shawn