Hi

I am creating an installer using WiX that contains about 13500 files spread
across about 720 components.  I am not sure if this is a lot or not, but the
installer can take quite a while to calculate the costing.  The part that
makes this annoying is that when the installer starts up, the Prepare Dialog
will have text that says "Computing Space Requirements", which is fine.
However, once that is done and the user is allowed to click through to the
license agreement, another Dialog gets spawned when they accept saying
"Please wait while the installer finishes determining your disk space
requirements."  This is because the CostingComplete property has not been
set to 1 yet.  The user is then forced to wait another few minutes while
this finishes before they can move on, which is annoying.  I would like to
move all the waiting the user has to do to the beginning of the
installation, instead of them having to wait a couple of times throughout
the dialogs.

So my question is:  Can I somehow tell the Prepare Dialog to wait until
CostingComplete=1 before it goes away and displays the Welcome Dialog?  Is
it at all possible to spawn a wait dialog automatically from the Prepare
that waits until CostingComplete=1, or does it always have to be tied to the
user pressing a button?  Could I write some kind of custom action that will
force the dialogs to wait around while the costing is happening and then
return once the CostingComplete=1?

Thanks!