Perfect. Except of course I'm using WiX 2.

Can anyone point me to a differences between 2 and 3 page?

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Bakkebo [mailto:bbakk...@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 April 2009 14:56
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Turn off licence in UI

I think this is pretty good for a how to by Neil  Sleighthom..
http://neilsleightholm.blogspot.com/2008/08/customised-uis-for-wix.html

Med vennlig hilsen /Regards
Brian

http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on
it and notify the sender immediately.