thanks, but I specifically need to know when the user supplies the /passive
command-line switch.   By default my uninstall is done at UIlevel=3 (or
INSTALLUILEVEL_BASIC) witch is the same as using the /passive switch.

So how can i differentiate between the user doing "msiexec /passive /x
{xxx-xxx}" vs a normal uninstall.  See if it's a normal uninstall I want to
display a "Remove User Data" message box and if it's a /passive uninstall I
don't want to display anything.