From: MacDiarmid, James D [mailto:james.macdiar...@eds.com]
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 3:36 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Wix Coder forums

Hi Rob,

It's similar to a mailing list, however one difference is that it would
be forum-based organized by sections and categories. I could also have
an section where "HOW-TO" articles written by various developers that
use Wix could post their contributions to the site. The forum could have
various topics for discussion that could could be conversational to Q&A.
A forum site could have multiple mailing-lists, perhaps one list for
each forum category.
It's only limited to one's imagination. ;)

Jim