Hey Sudripta,

A wxl file doesn't get "processed" for localization. You need to make a wxl
file per language you want to localize and pass that into light to output
the MSI with the correct localization. This means that any text you put
there for fonts will be what gets put in the MSI.

en-US.wxl
nl-nl.wxl

Thanks,

Brian Rogers