From: tgoffice [mailto:tgoff...@web.de]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 8:07 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Rollback Handling of Custom C# Action

Hello,

I have written a custom action in C# which performs some complex DB scripts
(which can't be processed by the existing SqlExtension.)

How can I ensure that the executed scripts are rollbacked if another
component fails after executing this custom action?

I think of somethink like this:
Is it possible to access the executed class instance in a rollback/commit
custom action to handle the commit/rollback.