The problems:

      1) You need collect database SQL login creditentials.
      2) The uninstall from Add/Remove programs (ARP) displays no gui.

The solution I used was to disable the uninstall from ARP, only allowing
"modify".  From modify, there is a "Uninstall" or "Remove All" choice.  When
the user selects "Uninstall", collect the credentials and drop the data.

This is not the pretties solution.  But it seems that this is the only way to
address this problem

Regards,
greenaj