Found my issue and resolved it...

Cheers...

From: John Nannenga [john.nanne...@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 2:18 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: [WiX-users] WiX compiler extension and WiX Lib...

Howdy folks;

I'm building a WiX compiler extension.  I've over-ridden
WixExtension::GetLibrary to return my custom built WiX Lib.

My WiX Lib has the following in it:
                <Fragment>
                                <Binary Id="blah" SourceFile="C:\Blah.dll"/>
                </Fragment>

When I build an MSI that references my compiler extension, I get the error:
                "Cannot find the table definitions for the 'Binary' table.
This is likely due to a typing error or missing extension.  Please ensure all
the necessary extensions are supplied on the command line with the -ext
parameter"

If I remove "<Binary Id..." and just have an empty fragment in my WiX lib,
everything builds just fine.  I've been looking at the extensions provided in
the WiX source, but can't find anything obvious (to me) that is different.

Any thoughts as to what I might be doing wrong or how to debug this?