Hi,

I have a problem with patching a web deploy MSI I have created with WiX,
where each page has its own DLL.

If there have been minor changes to the code behind such that the size of
the compiled DLL does not change between builds the DLL will not be marked
as modified in the diff file, and as such does not get patched. I presume
this it due to neither the file size nor version being different. Would it
not be possible to use the MSIFileHash table?

Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks
Sean