OK - im gonna be more specific.

Steps i had followed:
1. copied content of WixUI_InstallDir.wxs (<UI> element) and pasted it
into my wxs installer source.
2. removed references to FilesInUse and MsiRMFilesInUse dialogs.
3. copied and pasted content of FilesInUse.wxs and MsiRMFilesInUse.wxs
(<Dialog> definitions) into my source inside the <UI> element.
4. ... ran build.

...and a result is the cited error message:
error LGHT0130: The primary key 'MsiRMFilesInUse' is duplicated in table
'Dialog'

Simplified version of my <UI> looks like this:

     <UI Id="WixUI_MyInstallDir">

      <DialogRef Id="BrowseDlg" />
      <DialogRef Id="DiskCostDlg" />
      <DialogRef Id="ErrorDlg" />
      <DialogRef Id="FatalError" />

*      <!--
      <DialogRef Id="FilesInUse" />
      <DialogRef Id="MsiRMFilesInUse" />
      -->**

       <!-- Custom DIALOG DEFINITIONS -->
      <Dialog Id="MsiRMFilesInUse" ... > ...   </Dialog>
      <Dialog Id="FilesInUse" ... > ...   </Dialog>*

      <DialogRef Id="PrepareDlg" />
      <DialogRef Id="ProgressDlg" />
      <DialogRef Id="ResumeDlg" />
      <DialogRef Id="UserExit" />

      <Publish Dialog="BrowseDlg" ... >1</Publish>
      <Publish Dialog="MaintenanceTypeDlg" ...>1</Publish>

      <Property Id="ARPNOMODIFY" Value="1" />
    </UI>

Hope this will help. Huge thanks for any support.

Sincerely,
Jan