What does this mean? I have not found an additional reference in my MSI.

> The MoveFiles
> action relies
> on directory properties being created to support both approaches.
>
> > I want to copy some files that have been added to a certain
> subfolder (say, AddFiles) of the installation media, but not
> listed in the MSI database.
> >

> You might be able to make it work by creating a property relative to
> SourceDir. AFAIK, MSI doesn't create directory properties for
> the source
> tree.

This is true, and I have already thought of creating such a property. However,
WiX documentation for the SourceDirectory attribute says "Set this value to the
source directory from which to copy or move an existing file on the target
machine." So I thought WiX actually mapped it to the *source* folder.

Best regards,

Matthias