Apologies everyone.  A quick search this morning and I find Bob's blog
with all the information I need! Have no idea how I missed that.  Must
have been tired.....

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Lord
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:44
To: wix-users
Subject: [WiX-users] Setting a Vista Firewall rule

My application uses a .NET object that requires the use of TFTP.
Unfortunately, on a Vista install, the software doesn't work correctly
because the Vista firewall blocks it.  A simple exception for the
application fixes this.  However, rather than get the user to do this
manually, I'd like my installer to do that for me.

This must be easy to do but for the life of me I can't see how or find
where this is documented.  So would someone be kind enough to point me
to the relevant documentation or provide assistance of how to do it?

Thanks in advance

Chris