From: Schaff, Stephen [mailto:stephen.sch...@aruplab.com]
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2009 4:52 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Certificates and IIS

Rob,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction on this.  I did not even
know that wix.chm existed (I have only been using wix since February).
With that I was able to get it working.

Thanks again and thanks for making Wix happen.  I love it!

Stephen
Here is my Example for those who may follow after:
Under my website:
<iis:Certificate Id="MyCert" Name="MyCertName" StoreName="root"
StoreLocation="localMachine" BinaryKey="Certificate.Binary" />

Under Project:
<Binary Id="Certificate.Binary" SourceFile="$(var.CertificatePath)" />

$(var.CertificatePath) is a setup to point to my .cer file.