Candle processes all the .wxs files without problem and even the resulting
.wixobj files contain the utf-8 xml header: <?xml version="1.0"
encoding="utf-8"?>

Light is throwing the error about the codepage. I suspect the problem is
with the selecting 1033 (US English) in Product/@Language attribute.

Is there a way to create Unicode instalation (so Czech is accepted in
Class/@Description and ProgId/@Description ), but still be able to select
instalation UI language?

> I would suggest raising a bug for each of these with a sample file if you
> can.
>
> Neil

I can provide the source WXS files, but I'm not able to provide the DLL
files with the COM objects :( Is this ok?

Should I use the SourceForge bug tracker at:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=105970&atid=642714 ?

Ondrej Zarevucky