Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:10:27 -0700
From: ml-user+181086-329500...@n2.nabble.com
To: bm...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Can't find property for current user's home directory

Sure, there is a way to get to the folder. The Windows Installer may not

make it easy since, IIRC, applications are not supposed to put files

there. In this case, you'll have to write a CustomAction or tell the 3rd

party to stop doing things that are not recommended. Under the

ApplicationDataFolder is where this sort of stuff should go, I believe.

There is a folder for that. <smile/>

This email is a reply to your post @
http://n2.nabble.com/Can%27t-find-property-for-current-user%27s-home-directory-tp2983983p2988608.html