From: rahul.ekb...@sungard.com [mailto:rahul.ekb...@sungard.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:05 PM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Problem with Services

Hi Phil,
Thanks for answer. This is my updated code. I made the changes suggested
by you. Still I am getting the same error.

<Component Id="cmpE5432E6A181DA42663AF5B93C923DA82"
Directory="dir002788116533422330D6397E8731D012"
Guid="{8FFB2F1C-06A5-47D3-B0CA-5F6CC88EFEA4}"
                        SharedDllRefCount='no' KeyPath='yes'
NeverOverwrite='no' Permanent='no'
                        Transitive='no' Win64='no' Location='either'>

                <File Id="fil9A6343F8210263942F2F19A789944A52"
Source="ALMEngine\CnvRemoteService.exe"
                      />

              <ServiceInstall  Id='CnvRemoteServiceInstall'
DisplayName='CnvRemoteService' Name='CnvRemoteService'
ErrorControl='ignore' Start='auto'
Type='ownProcess' Vital='yes' />

              <ServiceControl  Id='CnvRemoteServiceControl'
Name='CnvRemoteService' Start='install' Stop='uninstall' Wait='yes' />
            </Component>

I will check the .log for the same because this code is working fine on
build machine but failing on fresh machine.

Thanks,
Rahul.