Gilad, could you detail what the database code pages are set to? From the
Windows Installer SDK, you can use msiinfo /d *msifilename* to retrieve the
database code page (note this is not the same as the summary information
code page). Or if you can reproduce a small issues I would like to review it
and use it to test any fix.

Heath Stewart
Deployment Technologies Team, Microsoft
http://blogs.msdn.com/heaths