Do these binaries have a version?

Phil Wilson

-----Original Message-----
From: varun kataria [mailto:varunk0...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 2:33 AM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Inconsistent modification date time of Patched Binary
on different timezone.

Thanks Heath for your reply.

But the problem i am facing is different. Let me throw some more light on the
issue.
I am having my product installation with some binaries installed at some path
on two different machines having different time zone (one is GMT and other is
GMT -8:00), now i want to patch one or more of these binaries. The patch gets
successful and my binary gets replaced, but the problem here is that
the modification time of binary is exactly same on both the machines whereas it
should get adjusted automatically according to the timezone of the target
installation machine. This is the problem i am facing.

Is there any specific property or solution that can help me in this scenario.

Varun.