From: ACKH [mailto:forforumh...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:34 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Tutorial: How to install files into WinSxS

Hi,

The Component that installs the native assembly into the WinSxS folder
can
be placed anywhere below the TARGETDIR directory, it doesn't really
matter.
Without seeing you code it is hard to find out what is wrong.

I think it might be helpful if I send you an example I have created.
Studying that example might help you in finding out whats wrong. I can't
send you a mail with attachement, or at least I don't know how via
nabble.
If you send me an email to my address via nabble I can reply to it and
add
the attachement.

Regards,

ACKH