Hi wix-users,

I tried to use WixEdit to create a wix install package. When I add some
.exe files to package and build it, I got the following errors:
: error LGHT0204 : ICE03: Invalid Language Id; Table: File, Column:
Language, Key(s): VPHL7Sender.exe

error LGHT0204 : ICE03: Invalid Language Id; Table: File, Column:
Language, Key(s): vphl7grep.exe

warning LGHT1076 : ICE60: The file qjpeg4.dll is not a Font, and its
version is not a companion file reference. It should have a language
specified in the Language column.

Why is there such errors? How can I resolve such problem?

Thanks!

Chunyan