Hi folks -

This is a very fundamental question, but what I think should be happening,
isn't.  Within the <Product> tags, I define a property:

<Property Id="FOO" Value="My Value" />

When I try to use that property in a feature title, for example:

<Feature Id="ProductFeature" Title="[FOO]" ... >

When I build and run the MSI (I'm using WiXUI_FeatureTree), I see "[FOO]" as
the title of the feature instead of "My Value".

For the life of me, I can't figure out what's happening.  I think this is the
same fundamental reason I can't get environment variables.  I must be
misunderstanding some basic concept.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Andrea