Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:48:43 -0700
From: ml-user+58124-794520...@n2.nabble.com
To: stoneya...@msn.com
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Packaging multiple installers

Did you look at the resource he recommended to you? What further
questions do you have after studying that?

Sarcastic slamming of helpful responses is unlikely to encourage people
to help you further, and is likely to put off others who might have
helped.

This email is a reply to your post @
http://n2.nabble.com/Packaging-multiple-installers-tp3086847p3095778.html