Hey Jim,

Looks like something is wrong with one of your DLLs.

Take a look back over your logs for the word "Error". Especially around line
8291. The overall code being thrown is 1603 so take a look at Aaron
Stebner's blog http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2005/08/01/446328.aspx
.

RegisterComPlusAssemblies: DLL:
D:\Projects\NFTS\Src\apps\nfts\binaries\NFTSWebDB.dll
ComPlusInstallExecute:  ErrorInfo:
Name='D:\Projects\NFTS\Src\apps\nfts\binaries\NFTSWebDB.dll',
ErrorCode='-2146368476',
MajorRef='D:\Projects\NFTS\Src\apps\nfts\binaries\NFTSWebDB.dll',
MinorRef='<invalid>'
ComPlusInstallExecute:  Error 0x80110401: Failed to install components
ComPlusInstallExecute:  Error 0x80110401: Failed to register native assembly
ComPlusInstallExecute:  Error 0x80110401: Failed to register assembly, key:
NFTSWebDB
ComPlusInstallExecute:  Error 0x80110401: Failed to register assemblies
Action ended 15:46:26: InstallFinalize. Return value 3.

Thanks,

Brian Rogers
"Intelligence removes complexity." - Me
http://icumove.spaces.live.com