You'll need to follow the manual registration process, and build the
registry entries yourself.  There is no extension to handle this as-is.  A
search on MSDN should get you the results you need, depending on the
platform you used to develop the snap in.

Heat may be able to harvest the registry info for you as well, but I don't
know.

Chris