My current WiX 2.0 project was built several years ago. At some point, I
copied in all of the UI stuff from the WiX UI library directly into my
project for manual edits that I made, and have since left it stagnant.

I've since pulled my project up to use WiX 3.0. However, I am confused
when seeing how I can get back on track with the WiX 3.0 UI. Looking at
my existing project, I see duplicates of every dialog form, one for the
Admin sequence and one for the standard sequence. For example,
UserExitForm and AdminUserExitForm, WelcomeForm and AdminWelcomeForm.

I looked back at the UI source from 2.0.5805, and even that one doesn't
duplicate all these forms. Can anyone tell me the history behind these
duplicate forms? I'm guessing that it came from early WiX 2.0 or perhaps
even 1.0.

Quinton Tormanen

Software Engineer

Delta Computer Systems, Inc.