You need to copy WixUI_InstallDir.wxs into your project (I recommend to keep
the fragment in a separate file for better modularization, but it's not a
requirement). Change the Id attribute of the UI element to a random name and
also change your UIRef accordingly.
Then you are free to change everything in your copy to your liking.