From: sandun css [mailto:sandun...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 6:21 AM
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Boolean paramaters

Hi,

I have some conditions in my msi, like the following,

<Condition Message="Required prerequisite (PowerShell 1.0) is not found.">

<![CDATA[Installed OR (POWERSHELL >= "1.0")]]>

</Condition>

But I need to run these conditions only if a certain parameter is set to
'true'. (i.e. msiexec /i installer.msi MYFLAG=true)

Are there boolean parameters, or do I need to treat 'true' and 'false'
valuse as strings?

Thanks,

Sandun