This is my code,

<DirectoryRef Id="Installdir">

<Component Id="EnvironmentVariables" Guid="
{2A40FB98-59EC-4b87-97F2-B36856A98FA2}" Win64="yes" KeyPath="yes">

<Environment Id='test' Name='test' Action='set' Part='all' Value='
[INSTALLDIR]' System='yes' Permanent='no'/>

</Component>

</DirectoryRef>

Due to some reason, that directory also not get deleted. Does 'keypath'
value has some impact on this?

Thanks,

Sandun