WiX 3.0 does UI in the same way WiX 2.0 did. The only difference is it's
compiled into a DLL in WiX 3.0 rather than a wixlib & you need to change
your command line for running light.exe accordingly.

The Back/next/whatever buttons should be modified using Publish
Elements. See "Customizing Built-in WixUI Dialog Sets" and the section
titled "WixUI Dialog Library Reference" in WiX.chm (the online WiX 3.0
manual appears to have gone AWOL otherwise I'd link you to it directly).

Palbinder Sandher
Software Deployment & IT Administrator
T: +44 (0) 141 945 8500
F: +44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com
**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**
Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No.
SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park,
Glasgow G20 0SP
Email Disclaimer