Hello:

My installer installs a virtual directory. It currently installs a virtual dir,
creates app pool, copies the files, etc. All good and great.

I am trying to add a text box to the WixUI so that I can receive a database
servername. I am able to customize the UI.

I cannot find a control for TextBox. The following shows a label:

        <Control Id="DbServerTextBox" Type="Text" X="20" Y="180" Width="150"
Height="30" TabSkip="no" ToolTip="Name of the database server. This will be
used to customize the web.config file" Indirect ="yes" Property="PASSEDIN">

How do I show a TextBox ?

Also, is there anyway I can require that something be entered in that textbox. ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards:

balu.