Hi All

In this article, MS gives a solution for the above issue: replace DPCA.dll,
generate the msi, and run the EnableHostHeaders.js against the msi file to
insert a new screen.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821335

Now this project is using Wix 2.0 creating the msi file. How can I achieve the
same within Wix? Can I replace the DPCA.dll during in my build to generate the
msi file and run EnableHostHeaders.js against the result msi afterwards? Where
is this DPCA.dll?

Thanks
Jirong Hu
Build Master
780-644-5488

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action
relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should
be deleted or destroyed.