From: Tuanqing Zhang (MDT InfoTech) [mailto:v-tua...@microsoft.com]
Sent: July 20, 2009 7:03
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] A issue when uninstalling--unable to remove shortcut

Hi all,

I'm using wix 2.0 to create an installer for my application. When
installing, everything is ok. But when uninstalling, something strange
happens.

On 32bit Vista, All shortcuts seems to be removed based on the log file, but
there are still an shortcut link left in the start menu. There are four
shortcuts in total, the rest three shortcuts are removed except this only
one.  While in 64bit XP, everything are removed clearly and sure the
shortcut link is also removed. Does anyone encounter similar issue?

Best Regards,
Tuanqing