Good day to all Wix Users.

I'm running across rather popular situation (on my mind), though cannot get
simple solution.

My product has both server and client. Then I install client I should know
server IP/DNS name. So, when I create client installer I'd like to have a
property with server's IP/DNS name inside. Currently I have a solution, that
uses command line parameter, but it is not enough, because I would like my
client to be installed trough Active Directory Group Policy (GPO). GPO
expects msi file without any command line parameters.

It will be nice to have client installer that:
        1. has administrative mode, which takes server's IP/DNS name
interactively through UI-dialogs and stores this value inside this MSI. This
MSI will be uploaded on GPO server.
        2. during normal installation process (through GPO or manual setup),
installer should use server's IP/DNS setting from the property, stored
inside that MSI file.

Thanks!
__
WBR, Polazhenko Sergey