From: Ondrej Zarevucky [mailto:ondrej.zarevu...@fine.cz]
Sent: 21 July 2009 14:44
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Install files to Public documents folder

Hi,
I'm trying to install a per-machine application and the best location
for the sample documents seems to be the Public Documents folder (or All
Users' Documents on Windows XP), but I'm not able to find out, how to
reference Public Documents folder in WiX/MSI. According to:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370806(VS.85).aspx
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa370806%28VS.85%29.aspx>
the PersonalFolder property points to the Documents folder of current
user even when ALLUSERS is set to 1 :-(

I coudn't find any other property which will resolve to Public Documents
folder. Can someone hint me, how to install these public/shared samples
there?

Thank you
Ondrej Zarevucky

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved.
If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires
that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we
further request that you advise us.
SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY,
UK.