I want the extension so that existing installer builds using the default
WiX UI installation can transparently swap it out for my UI, in addition
to the (very minor) benefits that you get when decompiling.

On top of that, I plan on writing a real extension to add language
features specific to our environment.

So without understanding what's wrong with this extension, I have little
hope of making a more complex extension work as desired.
Will Page | PXI/VXI | National Instruments | 512-683-6956

From:
Sascha Beaumont <sascha.beaum...@gmail.com>
To:
"General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset."
<wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net>