Hi,
reading the new messages in the mailing list I've noticed the Phil
Wilson mentioning msidbComponentAttributesSharedDllRefCount bit
(SharedDllRefCount Component attribute in WiX)

I'm asking:
We are preparing MSI installation for more products, but these products
share some files in Program Files/Common Files/Fine Shared/... It is
required to use SharedDllRefCount attribute? Currently we are setting
the same GUID to the all instances of the same one-file components.

BTW: The old installation was authored in old InstallShield 5.5 and I'm
not sure, how it worked there. Until the process of upgrading all
installations to MSI is done, there may be some products installed with
InstallShield and with MSI and they have to work side by side.

Thank you for clarification.
Ondrej Zarevucky