Under msbuild, the build succeeds but there is no MsiDriverPackages table,
while from Visual Studio there now is a table?

Can you try an upgrade to 3.0.5419.0 (the released build)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Roden [mailto:mmro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:53 PM
To: General discussion for Windows Installer XML toolset.
Subject: Re: [WiX-users] Is there a walkthrough that works for
installingdrivers in an MSI, wix v 3 (5120)?

Just kidding, it's not fixed.

Apparently, the driver installation isn't working when I try to do a
build on hudson server through msbuild, rather than through the
development environment.

The MsiDriverPackages flag just doesn't show up in the build made
there, but it does when I build through the development environment.

That seems particularly strange to me...

The WiX tools are checked into the repository and the build server has
the July 4th WiX installation installed there, same as on my local
machine.

Any thoughts?
Mark