Hi Phil,
  I'm using the IIS Extension and compiling via VS to gen the MSI. It looks
to be a deferred action. What's interesting is that I determined (based on a
suggestion to someone else's similar problem) that if I manually import the
.pfx file and export to a .cer (using the DER option) and use that in my
install, it works. I'm currently determining if the end result (after
installation) is the same.

Reese

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 11:45 AM, Wilson, Phil (via Nabble) <
ml-user+58337-888457...@n2.nabble.com<ml-user%2b58337-888457...@n2.nabble.com>