Hello, everyone!
    I'm a totally newbie in WiX. I was using WiX3.0 and wanted to install a
windows service through it, I did as the guide says and I can install the
service but I can't start it on install. The message I got is "Service
failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system
services." and I'm using one administrator account in Windows XP.
    Here's my code, any suggestion? I'd appreciate it!
{{{
    <DirectoryRef Id="APPLICATIONFOLDER">
      <Component Id="WindowsFormApp1"
Guid="cdd8eb1b-6584-46ae-88c5-54e31ea1ae16" Location="local">
        <File Id="WindowsFormApp1.exe"
Name="$(var.WindowsFormApp1.TargetFileName)"
Source="$(var.WindowsFormApp1.TargetPath)" DiskId="1" KeyPath="yes" />

        <ServiceInstall Id="TestServiceID" Type="ownProcess" Vital="yes"
Name="BonnTestService" Description="Bonndeng Test Service!" Start="auto"
Account="LocalSystem" ErrorControl="ignore" Interactive="no">
        </ServiceInstall>
        <ServiceControl Id="serviceControlID" Name="BonnTestService"
Start="install" Stop="both" Remove="uninstall" Wait="yes" />
      </Component>
    </DirectoryRef>
}}}
    Thanks in advance!