Hey,

I have having a problem with the feature dialog when I re-run the installer I
get a random grey box
across the feature tree.
Below is a picture of it, I have removed all the text so don't worry about the
missing text

http://img11.yfrog.com/img11/2733/featuredialog.jpg

Does anyone know what I have done wrong?

When I am installing it for the first time I do not see this grey box.

Thanks

Brrr... its getting cold out there Find someone to snuggle up with
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fdating%2Enz%2Emsn%2Ecom%2Fchannel%2Findex%2Easpx%3Ftrackingid%3D1048628&_t=773568480&_r=nzWINDOWSliveMAILemailTAGLINES&_m=EXT