Hi,

I need to be able to pass a parameter to my config file for WebServicePath.
I have been looking into XMLFile but I can't seem to get this working.

           <XmlFile Id="SetServer"
                       Action="setValue"

ElementPath="//appSettings/add[...@key='WebServicePath'[\]]/@value"
                       Value="[APPSERVER]"
                       File="[INSTALLDIR]My.exe.config" />

I am then building the MSI and installing using the following command line:

msiexec /i My.msi WebServicePath ="http://pleaseWork";

This doesn't seem to be working.  Would it have anything to do with the file
being read only?

Any help with this is appreciated.

Thanks,

Brendan