Hi,

I have been trying to convert a setup script from a different installer to
wix, everything is working except for the shortcut.  I have looked at a
few examples [1][2] and none of them are what I need.

What I want is to have the shortcut target end up being
"%JAVA_HOME%\bin\java -jar myfile.jar"

I cannot create valid syntax for any of the options I have tried (ICE03).

This might seem a little strange, but this is how the users want the
target to be, so that they can change what JAVA_HOME is and not have to
change the short cuts.

Thanks

Michael

1 -
http://blogs.technet.com/alexshev/pages/from-msi-to-wix-part-10-shortcuts.aspx
2 - http://www.tramontana.co.hu/wix/

This e-mail message is intended solely for the use of the addressee.
The message may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.
Disclosure to anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disseminate,
distribute or copy this communication, by e-mail or otherwise. Instead,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail(including the original
message with your reply) and then delete and discard all copies of the
message. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of  transmitting
software viruses but nevertheless advise you to carry out your own
virus checks on any attachment to this message.  We accept
no liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.