From: Sean Farrow [mailto:sean.far...@seanfarrow.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 09:21
To: wix-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [WiX-users] Obtaining a property and running an exe if, and only if
a property contains a value

Hi:

I am testing a registry value (a string) for a previous installer written
with another product, if the installation exe is found, I want to firstly
obtain another registry value (a string) and then run the previous installer
before re-installing the product using my installer.

What is the best way of doing this?

Sean.