I did some this like this and getting the following errors:-

For Errors 1, 2 how can I avoid adding unnecessary keys to registry. Since I
will be adding lot of files under these folders.

I was noticing Errors similar to 3,4,5 if I don't put components under
DirectoryRef. How do I get rid of these errors in my dynamic scenario.

Also, I had to add both the component ID's to feature
list(Act.Data.ALLUSERSCOMP.dll3, Act.Data.NOTALLUSERSCOMP.dll3).

==
1)G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(157,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE38: Component Act.Data.NOTALLUSERSCOMP.dll3 installs to user
profile. It must use a registry key under HKCU as its KeyPath, not a file.
2)G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(157,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE38: Component Act.Data.ALLUSERSCOMP.dll3 installs to user
profile. It must use a registry key under HKCU as its KeyPath, not a file.
3)G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(23,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE64: The directory PersonalDir1 is in the user profile but is
not listed in the RemoveFile table.
4)G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(20,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE64: The directory CommonAppDir1 is in the user profile but is
not listed in the RemoveFile table.
5)G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(19,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE64: The directory CommonAppDataFolder is in the user profile
but is not listed in the RemoveFile table.
==

==============================================code snippets
below=============

        <Directory Id="DesktopFolder" Name="DesktopFolder"/>
        <Directory Id="StartMenuFolder" Name="StartMenuFolder"/>
        <Directory Id="ProgramMenuFolder" Name="ProgramMenuFolder">
        <Directory Id="ApplicationProgramsFolder" Name="ACT! Network Sync"/>
          <Directory Id="CommonAppDataFolder">
            <Directory Id="CommonAppDir1" Name="ACT"/>
          </Directory>
          <Directory Id="PersonalFolder">
            <Directory Id="PersonalDir1" Name="ACT"/>
            </Directory>
          </Directory>
      </Directory>

      <?foreach directory in PersonalDir1;CommonAppDir1?>
      <?if $(var.directory) = "CommonAppDir1"?>
      <?define condition = "ALLUSERS"?>
      <?define compVar="ALLUSERSCOMP"?>
      <?else?>
      <?define condition = "NOT ALLUSERS"?>
      <?define compVar="NOTALLUSERSCOMP"?>
      <?endif?>
      <Component Id="Act.Data.$(var.compVar).dll3"
Directory="$(var.directory)" Guid="*">
        <Condition>$(var.condition)</Condition>
        <File Id="Act.Data.$(var.compVar).dll3" Name="Act.Data.dll3"
Source="G:\cvsroot\Mercury\bin\Act.Data.dll" DiskId="1" KeyPath="yes" />
      </Component>
      <?undef condition?>
      <?undef compVar?>
      <?endforeach?>
<Feature Id="ProductFeature" Title="ACT! Network Sync" Description="ACT!
Network Sync Installation" Level="1" Display="expand"
ConfigurableDirectory="INSTALLDIR">

            <ComponentRef Id="Act.Data.ALLUSERSCOMP.dll3" />
            <ComponentRef Id="Act.Data.NOTALLUSERSCOMP.dll3" />
</Feature>

G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(157,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE38: Component Act.Data.NOTALLUSERSCOMP.dll3 installs to user
profile. It must use a registry key under HKCU as its KeyPath, not a file.
G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(157,0): error
LGHT0204: ICE38: Component Act.Data.ALLUSERSCOMP.dll3 installs to user
profile. It must use a registry key under HKCU as its KeyPath, not a file.
G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(23,0): error LGHT0204:
ICE64: The directory PersonalDir1 is in the user profile but is not listed
in the RemoveFile table.
G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(20,0): error LGHT0204:
ICE64: The directory CommonAppDir1 is in the user profile but is not listed
in the RemoveFile table.
G:\WiX3\ACT Network Sync\ACT Network Sync\Product.wxs(19,0): error LGHT0204:
ICE64: The directory CommonAppDataFolder is in the user profile but is not
listed in the RemoveFile table.