I made the conditional message as below

<Condition Message='Please run the Setup.exe First'>NOT Installed OR
MYINSTALLKEY</Condition>

I run the Install.msi using the following command msiexec /i Install.msi
MYINSTALLKEY=1

Observered Result:
1. I dont get a conditional message when i directly try to run the Install.msi
instead the installation is successfull.
2. When i try to uninstall the product from Add or Remove Programs i am not
able to uninstall and i get the conditional message. I need to pass the
parameter in command prompt to uninstall my product.

msiexec /i Install.msi MYINSTALLKEY=1

My Requirement:
1. I need to display a message when the Install.msi is directly tried to run.
2. I shouldn get the conditional message while uninstalling.
3. I shouldn pass the parameter while uninstalling.

I also tried the condition as below

<Condition Message='Please run the Setup.exe First'>NOTInstalled OR
MYINSTALLKEY</Condition>

Observed Result:
1. I get the conditional message when i try to run the Install.msi directly
2. When i pass the parameter the installation is successfull (i.e) through the
bootstrapper Setup.exe
3. While uninstalling from Add or Remove Programs i get the same message so i
am unable to uninstall my product and i need to pass the parameter to uninstall
my product in command prompt.